A Personal Assistant is required to join a growing entrepreneurial business based near Beverley. As a local market leader established over 30 years ago the business has grown from strength to strength and are now seeking a Personal Assistant to join the team. A Personal Assistant is required to support the owner of a diverse range of businesses to fast track their next phase of growth and development.
As the Person Assistant to the Owner of these business you will play a critical part of the growing team, you will ensure the smooth running of all back-office functions within the company as well as overseeing processes. As the Personal Assistant you are responsible for assisting and supporting the Owner to manage his time and produce reports to help the success of the business. The successful Personal Assistant will provide insight into specific details, assisting the team achieve their goals and drive process and system improvement forward.
As the Personal Assistant you will be responsible for:
• To assist the Director in any operation which will ensure that the smooth, efficient and effective activities within the business are maintained
• Liaise with staff / customers / visitors both in person and via the telephone / email on behalf of Directors and in line with own work content. Determine and arrange actions in their absence
• Handle a wide range of confidential information, from company policies and management objectives, reports, and all aspects of Company business activities
• General secretarial support to Directors covering all forms of correspondence / documentation, i.e., taking meeting minutes (often confidential), letters, board reports, faxes, tables, weekly movements etc
• Arrange provision of refreshments for meetings involving directors / managers / staff / visitors and set up / clear up meeting rooms accordingly
• Prepare and submit divisional approval forms such as non-car travel, customer entertaining etc
• Make necessary travel arrangements for all staff and external visitors as required with regard to flights, accommodation, trains, ferries, taxis, etc. both for UK and overseas travel
• Process incoming and outgoing post, if necessary dealing and delegating urgent documents in the absence of the Director using discretion and initiative
• Liaise with all levels of staff and management on the day-to-day running of the Business as required
To be the successful Personal Assistant you will be experienced in either a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant role, experience to include Minute Taking, Diary Management, Event Organisation and Meeting Planning. You will have strong administrative skills, be well organised, work on own initiative and work well under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Personal Assistant who has great attention to detail with compliance and process, has strong interpersonal skills and is a great problem solver. You will want to join a rapidly growing business, be commercially minded and up for a challenge. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge to help with the development of your career.
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Georgia Would on 01482 975960
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.
All direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to Emmerson Kitney Financial Recruitment.
Emmerson Kitney Financial Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request.
Emmerson Kitney Financial Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.