You will support circa 600 student and 100 employees, who are all based on the Riseholme campus.
As the HR Advisor for the Riseholme campus, you will work closely with the wider HR team however, this specific role will predominantly be a standalone role as you will be the only HR representative on this campus.
You will work in partnership with a specified group of managers, to advise, coach and support them throughout the employee lifecycle in order to improve the recruitment, retention, skill level and engagement of the staff.
As the HR Advisor, you will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for:
- Provide people expertise and support the area to deliver its objectives.
- Meet and communicate regularly with the HR Team to ensure College wide consistency of approach.
- Advise, coach and support managers on the HR policies, procedures, process and recruitment.
- Advise, coach and support managers on staff development processes including induction; probation; personal development reviews; and internal and external training in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure the information in the HR system accurate and kept up to date.
- Undertake agreed project work and policy development.
- Provide any statistical and management information required.
- Comply with all College policies and relevant legislation, with particular reference to Health & Safety, Equality and Diversity and GDPR.